Online English teaching jobs for Australians & New Zealanders [50+ jobs] UPDATED REGULARLY
Please note: This is just a sample of some of the information contained in the list (hourly rates not included in this screenshot). The list is updated regularly, so the information above may not be current/accurate.
What’s on the list…
- Hourly rates (pro rata) in AUD and NZD;
- Minimum hourly requirements (e.g: min. 2/hrs per week);
- Peak booking hours (with time zones);
- Class length (X minutes per class);
- Class size (number of students);
- Student ages;
- Contract length;
- TESOL/TEFL qualification requirements;
- Experience requirements (in years);
- Teaching material provided or required;
- Country of company/location of students;
- Payment methods (PayPal, Payoneer, Direct Deposit etc.);
- Leave (time off) requirements;
- Internet speed requirements;
- Platform information (Zoom, In-house, etc.);
- OS – Additional information for dual citizens (Hiring policies for UK, US, Canadian and South African citizens);
- Notes on job and company specifics;
- Information regarding specialist positions – including Cambridge exams, IELTS, Business English etc.
- BONUS: List of Australasian companies that offer online English tutoring domestically.